Hello. And Bye.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
IN THE WAKE OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR, HENRY FERN, A SKEPTICAL GOVERNMENT HIRED JANITOR, STUMBLES UPON A PLOT TO BRING BACK THE THIRD REICH. THROUGH EXPERIMENTS AND ODD OCCURRENCES, HE DISCOVERS THE REPRESSED MEMORIES OF HIS DELETED PAST AND A SECRET GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER.
ROSWELL is tailored to the choices you make. Every action you take has an impact on the story and ending.
- Retro Pixel-Art Graphics
- Eerie Historical Sci-Fi Narrative
- Adventure-Game Style Puzzles With Multiple Solutions
- Puzzle-Based Optional Combat
- Choose Whether to Take a Violent Approach or a More Tame Solution
- Choices Stay With You Throughout The Game and Have an Impact on the Ending
- Intuitive Inventory System
- Haunting Soundtrack
|Published||Sep 08, 2015|
|Tags||2D, 8-bit, Action RPG, Aliens, Alternate History, Horror, meaningful-choices, Mystery, Pixel Art, Sci-fi|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Facebook, Indiegogo, Gamejolt, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
ROSWELL.exe.zip 977 MB
ROSWELL_Mac 479 MB
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.